Welcome to our A-Frame cottage on Lac Clair. Lac Clair is regularly ranked among the cleanest of the 27 lakes in Val-des-monts. This is a deceptively private location – from the cottage, you can’t see the road or your neighbours (and they can’t see you).
The cottage sits on just under an acre of land on top of a hill on the east side of lac Clair (the best sunset views). There is approximately 75′ of frontage in a warm bay.
Some technical details:
- Two bedrooms plus a bunkie
- Sleeps 11 (1 queen, 1 double, 1 single, 1 dbl. pull out, 1 dbl. futon)
- 2 sheds (one at the beach one near the cottage)
- Sandy beach with raised patio area
- Good fishing – smallmouth bass, lake trout / splake
- 100amp service
- Drinking water from a well with a submersible pump
- YES! – There is indoor plumbing (with a modern shower stall)
- Electric heat
- locked gate and alarm system
- Closest town is St-Pierre-de-Wakefield about 15 minutes away (grocery store, gas station, propane, hardware store, restaurants)
- Taxes: Municipal: $1387.40 School:$150